I am an Art Therapist, Counsellor and Mental Health Occupational Therapist. For the past 10 years, I have been working in therapeutic and direct support roles with people from all walks of life.
I work in an integrated and individually tailored way, and am open to working with you on any issue you may be experiencing in your life.
My areas of professional interest include;
- Personal growth and development
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Physical health and wellbeing
- Life transitions and the ageing process
- Birth and parenting
I offer appointments in my office, as well as via Skype or Google Hangouts.
Medicare and Private Health Fund rebates are available for some services. Please contact me to discuss this, or request a referral and Mental Health Care Plan from your GP.
- Art Therapy
- Occupational Therapy (Mental Health)
- Functional Assessment
- Better Access to Mental Health Care Provider
- Chronic Disease Management Provider
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
Please feel free to contact me by email or phone to make an appointment, or to discuss any questions you may have.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0499 725 818
- 4/165 Beardy St, Armidale, NSW, 2350
- Appointments also available via Skype or Google Hangouts. Please note that some rebates do not apply for phone/video calls.